Saturday, June 7, 2014

The show

Third time of David and Bat Sheva for me. At the publicity of Compas Company they count it as a biblical drama. For me the drama started before I came out. How typical... I meant to wear a dress, but all dresses and skirts that I have outside flamenco shows legs. That mean that I needed tights for it will look good. I took new ones from the packing. One leg inside. A little "train". Fine, I guess no one will notice. Second leg. A jumbo "train". Where do I have other tights? I couldn't find, I'm not sure if I couldn't find from stress or because I remembered that I have more and I don't. Gave up. I took a pair of jeans and looked for the shirt that looked the most elegant. The difference in the head flamenco can do... I'm a half "Tomboy" and till flamenco I wouldn't dare to wear dresses and skirts. I always went to theatres at pants and still found a way to stay elegant. Now in pants I wasn't sure that I look elegant enough for going out this way to Suzanne Dellal. 

I still came on time. I went to take my ticket. Keren was there. She took care for someone else, the guy who normally work there wanted to help me till she will finish. he still needed to ask from her to give him the ticket. I went with my ticket before before the little line was over. I wondered why don't I know many people at the audience, and even those I know - I don't know well enough to talk with. It was possible to get into the hall. I took my place. Still a lot of empty chairs. Two old bimbos sat down next to me and said something about the place of sitting. The curtain wasn't close to the very end. I could see a bit. After a while I noticed someone take a practice. Because of it wasn't a big slot - it took me a moment to know for sure it's Miguel. More people got into the hall. Many I did know, but not anyone that I wanted to take too much attention from my chair. I made a try to look at the practice as much as possible and look at the audience. At the end it was almost full. 

The show has started. Oh my GOD! Did I say third time that I see this show? The buleria Mijal teach on Mondays... The music did sound familiar and I couldn't remember where did I hear it before. Well, it's from the start of this show. She's teaching us a dance that she use on stage with her company! It did look a bit difference because they do it as a group, at some parts most do palmas while others dance or they take it as couples, a lot of beautiful mess. We learn it as dancing it alone. I was thrilled from the disclosure. And Ilan... Well, he's cool. He's normally at the company of Neta, but slowly he takes a part also at the company of Mijal. He took a part with them at this buleria. What a joy to see it!

I could be very happy, but the old bimbos beside me were screaming, mostly the one which was closer to me. Mostly when Miguel got into stage. First time Miguel came - up the bimbo next to me screamed that he's like a god. And he's a good looking. Great! I really needed her to notice it! And because it's my third time - I need to her to explain to me and all around what's going on at the show. And behind me talking a bit as well, loud and kick my chair. Why does it happen to me? The bimbo next to me took photos with her phone. After a while she was pointing on one of the men. If I'm not mistaken - she was pointing at Ilan. She asked her bimbo friend if she noticed him. Well, a stupid noisy bimbo, but she can recognize the two most worthy men on stage. 

Intermission. I went out for a moment and sent a text message to Ilan. While writing I heard "hello". A friend of Ilan who never took a part in flamenco, not as a pro or for pleasure. He came this time just for Ilan. He made a try to make a conversation. I was impressed that he came as a friend to see it and made a try to talk with me because he knows me too a little. Still I was a bit cruel and stopped the conversation a bit weird. Although he's a good guy it seems like it's too hard for me to have a conversation with him. 

I came back to my place. The show went on to the second part. This time happened few good things, but not all. This time the bimbos were much more quite, even a steward finally noticed that she's taking photos and asked her to stop. The bimbo accepted to stop, not before both old bimbos screamed it isn't allow. Behind me a bit more silence and less kicking. A lot of Miguel on stage. New problems: one of the men from Mijal's company who dance at this company and at this show (and came to the workshop) made some mistakes at one of dances. It looked like he doesn't remember the steps and almost stopped dancing. He didn't look like he try enough to cover his mistakes. Ilan from the other hand took a smaller part now. One part that he danced - last time I looked only at Miguel and I couldn't remember that there are more people on stage. Now I noticed that all company is there on stage. I made a try to look at Ilan as well. They danced in couples. Miguel and Mijal together at the middle of stage, others at couples in the edges. Once the men held the women who fell to their hands. Ayelet fell to Ilan's hands. Oh my... Did she almost fall to stage instead, or is it only at my head? 

End of show. Crazy hands claps from the audience. I went to the door for dressing rooms. No one there accept me and the door was closed. How do I get in? I took my phone for seeing who will let me in. Kirill came there too and made the same - from the hall right to this door. He opened the door for me and we got in together. Next to the door from inside was one of main dancers. It took me a moment to tell him that I enjoyed. After all - I know him, but I'm nit sure that he knows me. I looked at the room that I saw Miguel and Kirill two days before. I didn't see Miguel or Ilan, but I noticed all other men. I know that Kirill got in before the show too, so I asked him where are they. He showed me at another door. Wow, Ilan got the same room with Miguel while all other men at another room... ! I wasn't sure if it will be good to grt in THAT much. I was waiting next to this door. Ayelet came out. I asked her whay does Ilan let her fall. She understood I'm joking and went on with my head. She said that she will take a revenge one day. Then I heard Ilan's voice from the men's room. Oh, he was very inside and because of that I didn't see him before. Not hello or anything. He was with his back to me when I screamed on him why does he let Ayelet fall. Ayelt laughed and left us alone as much as possible. Ilan went on with it and said it was impossible to hold her, she's too heavy. He want to see me hold Ayelet. I told him that I sent him a text message (he didn't see it yet). He doesn't know how how do I always get the noisy people next to me, but he like that she was pointing at him I told him that I noticed the mistake of the other man. I went back to the door of Miguel. By the time - many more came I. Miguel came out and looked surprised from all the people. After he had photos with others who went away after that - he and Ilan accepted to have both of them a photo of three of us together. Kirill took it and was the one asked for another  photo. 

Miguel said that he need to go out. I came out with him. Ilan also a moment after. Both of them made conversations with others. Miguel with someone I didn't know, Ilan with girls I know, but.. And his friend. I made a little bit in. After a while Miguel introduce me the woman he was talking with. A dancer from Germany who worked with him before. After a while I took a part in this conversation he said that he's about to take his stuff and they will go. A moment before he got back to dressing rooms he asked me if I remember the farruca. I signed him with hand that not really. He said "tomorrow at the first time you will dance the farruca alone!". No! Before going back home I was talking a bit with few more girls. 






No comments:

Post a Comment