Thursday, June 5, 2014

Quince with Miguel Angel

One more thing which I come without enough sleeping (my family, my neighbors, life...). This time I knew that Shiran will be there. I had two tickets, she was looking for one. We agreed to see it together. I came a lot before time for that. Ilan who said he isn't sure and ignore my questions at last two days includes if he's coming or not was there outside. He was sitting with few who I didn't recognize. After a while of talking with him, running in and out for tickets and talking with all I know - I noticed that one of them I do know and she suppose to know me as well. At part of "inside" - next to the entrance to the main hall and to the their tickets office Shiran was waiting for me. She was with Idit who also told me that she isn't sure. She got two tickets at the last moment for herself and her mother. After taking the tickets - running between two of them and Ilan. After showing them new photos of mine with my "famous" niece - Shiran and Idit started showing photos of their nieces. By the way I met there old friends of my parents who are crazy for flamenco almost as I am (they go to see any time they can. but they never learned it).Yael Tuchfeld also came. She stopped to sit and talk with Ilan and the fellows was with. He's been asked if he saw her dancing before. He said yes and started to give a list. By the way - he saw Quince. I told him that Yael was at Spain when they started to show this production. We had an argue untill Yael said that she didn't even come to the rehearsals and it will be her first time to see it. My memory is still well and he should learn stop to argue with me. 

Getting into the hall. I started to wonder.. I know it always was with Kirill Sivolapov, I didn't know if Miguel came instead or accept this time. As I wondered - few more started to get in. Checking out who's coming. My parents' friends made a try to talk, but accept sending "hello" - it was pretty impossible. Not their fault, I was busy talking with Shiran and we both were waiting to see Miguel (although that in my case I saw it once without him and loved it anyway). 

The girls of Compas got into the stage and danced a lot with their castanets. After a while Shiran asked me if the music is recorded. Yes. All the show? Yes. Oh no... Yeah, for my opinion it's the only thing which makes this show less than perfect. We were close. I was always looking for Miguel. After a while I noticed him waiting for his entrance. I got my elbow in Shiran for she will see. She noticed too. He got in. He made a long solo. It started with recorded classic music, turned on to just dancing with no music at all, finished with music. I thin I saw parts of this in videos, but only parts and my first time of seeing it live. I couldn't stop smiling. He's amazing! It looked like he's holding the audience without a try. The audience responded to him few times in his dance and when he finished with warm hands claps. Few of the flamenco fellows at the audience were yelling his name and made him jaleo. From time to time he was smiling because of it, but it didn't confuse him for a moment. All under control. Oh my GOD! I couldn't stop smiling! The lights closed cruelty when he finished. 

Go on. The girls. And Mijal Natan made her first solo for the evening. She also received warm hands claps form some of the audience when she got into stage for the first time. And so,  Migeul didn't come instead of Kirill Sivolapov. He made what he did ordinary at this show. This is cool because he's also talented and it gave me few more moments of flamenco. 

Later on there was a dance of Miguel with Mijal, something which I never saw before. I couldn't recognize what it is, but I was too busy in trying to figure out when did they have time to make it ready that great for the show. I thought maybe in Japan or something like that. It's impossible to make something in this level at few days... It was beautiful. I hope Mijal would forgive me. Never mind how much I made a try to look at her - my eyes sat down on Miguel all the time. OK, maybe accept few little moments I made a try to look at her too. I really noticed her when only when they were close to each other and they finished. 

The show went on some more as usual. A dance of the girls with Mijal went almost as usual. When it meant to finish and lights go down - Miguel came in. At start he was dancing a bit with them, a thing which has been taken from Pavo Real (a preview production of Miguel with Compas Company). They lest him alone on stage after a short moment. Another long solo of him. The audience loves him and he couldn't hide his happiness from it. He shouldn't hide, it made him look more free. 

One more buleria. I told Shiran that as I remember - this part ends the show. She said it's logical. I told her who's Mijal's daughter (now she's officially a part of the company). Well, fin la fiesta moment after. I was surprised that Miguel didn't have a solo. Kirill made a part of his funny thing. Mijal and Miguel got some flowers. All of them got many hands claps from the audience. 

After show I made a try to convince Shiran to snick with me to the backstage. She was too shy cause from all people on stage she knew personally only Miguel. I had few problems to get in, but I made it to come in. Shiran said fine, she will come. When I came almost to the inside door - it closed and I couldn't open it at the moment. Shiran gave up. I found a way to get in. Kirill start to remember my face. He opened the door for me (shirt off), asked me how am I doing, I noticed to which room he gets in, and... Miguel! Took on a new shirt. I couldn't ask for more. Almost. Hugs and kisses. I told him that Shiran is waiting outside. It took some time. I was talking with him a bit, I was talking with Mijal and the girls, he was talking with others and had some photos with them. We got out together while talking about meeting without the a connection to studio/shows. Some conversations. Accept me - he knows well Shiran and Idit. Ilan was around talking with people I don't know. I made a try to take him to us. He didn't want to. I asked for a photo with Miguel. Shiran accepted to take, but she isn't used any longer to cameras like mine. I asked Ilan to join the photo. He thought I'm doing it for him. For him? Is he joking again? After a little more time I asked Miguel again for a photo. he said that not with me. I made him an angry face and pointed a finger to him. OK, he will for not getting into troubles. The girls started to laugh. Fine, that's an old joke, they just don't know how long. IT didn't turn out well, so we made it different. I took two photos of Shiran with Miguel at her phone, she took two more of mine with Miguel and her phone. The photos at her phone went out well. I said "Facebook!" Idit was amused from that as well. A moment after she asked from Shiran to take two photos of her with her mother and Miguel at her own phone.  

All tired and Miguel was hurry to get back into the dressing rooms. I warned Ilan for his ignorance. He said it wasn't ignorance, he's just very tired.  By the way - I have a "date" tomorrow! With who? Miguel... Shiran gave me a ride very close to my house. I'm so used to go back walking till at the start I made a little mess. I didn't want to make it worse for her, so close to house till 2 minutes of walking was good enough for me. Anyway to made it much shorter for me

No comments:

Post a Comment